Adam Conquest is a character that appears in Heir to the Stars: Adam Conquest.
Adam Conquest is introduced in the story in battle with Yukihiko Higetsu. At this point in the story, all realities had aligned, and everything was now at the End of all Time. Adam Conquest explained that he understood that he had no purpose in life. Because of that, he was searching for one. In order to find a purpose in life, he needed to stop this event. Because Yukihiko Higestu felt as if this was God's Will, for everything to end, he could not allow Adam Conquest to persist with his journey. Adam Conquest suffered his first defeat at the hands of Leonardo LionHeart.
Powers and Abilities
Dynamis: Through this ability, he is allowed to wield the Ten Commandments.
- Fragarach: Adam Conquest generates and gathers all of the wind around his Fragarach sword. In the moment that he draws out this blade, his opponent's defenses are multiplied by zero. When he attacks with this sword, the wind, which moves at infinite speeds, makes sure to not even leave a single particle left of his target. He can also simply chose to simply swing his blade, which causes a wind blade to slash his target from every possible angle at once, bypassing defenses and ending the target's existence.
- Tyrfing: Adam Conquest’s Tyrfing alters the very fabrics of reality, possibility, potentiality, and infinite future phenomena so that he always has 100% accuracy. His attacks could never miss. The attacks of this sword sends his target into nothingness.
- Caladbolg: With this sword, Adam Conquest can attack his target before time, reality, and actuality could process with an almost infinite amount of slashes. His Caladbolg attacks the mind and soul of his target with the primordial power of the Big Bang! When he used this, the entirety of the infinite universe was completely annihilated on a quantum level. He is also able to attack a target's mind, body and soul with the power of the Big Bang.
- Claiomh Solais: Adam Conquest’s Claiomh Solais is able to scorch and unmake the essence of a target with light. It swings at constant speed, and it is far faster than conventional light, but can it also command the world seen by the eyes.
- Durlindana: He is able to block a universal event from all angles with this sword.
- Dyrnwyn: The Dyrnwyn slashes a target omnipresently, engulfing the target with the whitest of flames. The temperature was so hot that the complete physics, matter, energy, space-time, mass, concepts, essence and laws of the target dissipates, disperses and unmakes target within the white flames.
Enhanced Speed: He is able to break the lightspeed barrier. Within a matter of Planck time, he has shown that he can traverse over a sexdecillion amount of infinitely infinite Galaxies. He could broke through infinity within the galaxy all in the mere process of Plank time. In one instance, Adam Conquest appeared behind his target in every possible way from every possible angle, hitting him with 7.7 undecillion slashes before an attosecond could process. Later, it was revealed that he is able to move before information, change, and any system of time could begin to advance. He could move with a system of haste outside of the level of presence and change.
Enhanced Resistance: When Adam Conquest's defenses were multiplied by 0, it didn't affect him. It was also shown several times that the destruction of an infinite universe on a quantum level does not affect him.