Allegretto is the Kamikakushi. He is a character from Heir to the Stars II.
History[edit | edit source]
Allegretto self-created himself before time immemorial. While most of his history is unknown, he makes the most impact during the War of the Norse Gods vs. Buddha. This war was over the first ring of Auspicious Qualities, Jñāna. However, both sides of suffered infinite losses, leaving infinite dimensions upon infinite dimensions universally irreversibly shattered. When the war of the Norse Gods came to an end, in the favor of neither side, Allegretto was delivered the Jñāna by an unknown little girl, pearled in garnet.
After using the power of the Jñāna, he uncovered a message that was buried beyond the highest manifestation of existence's reality behind the principle in which the Allscape was defined. This encouraged the desire to seek the Full Armor of God - a legacy that was beyond the scope of Omniscience. Allegretto sealed the ring on a distant planet, due to being unable to harness its full power (as the presence of the ring was erasing his very identity, essence, and categories of being) while he searched for the Full Armor of God.
When Tenerezza and Waltz located the first ring of Auspicious Qualities, Allegretto made his introduction to them, seeking to return the ring to its former bed. The battle happened before a moment could process, leaving Tenerezza the winner after blowing out his candle.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Allegretto is the Kamikakushi "The man with the Speed of God.” This means that Allegretto can travel at any speed that his imagination would allow him to move at. His movements are only limited by his imagination.
- Allegretto’s speed only gets faster and faster. He moves without moving. His mere thoughts generates afterimages. His afterimages generates afterimages and so on. On a planet with infinite dimensions, he was completely omnipresent.
According to the Omniscient ability of Waltz, Allegretto has the power over the Anti-Equation. He can use the very Anti-Existence to generate the anti-essence of a substance or form to cancel it out completely.
- Allegretto can use his mind to cancel out the very reality of a target. It's matter, energy, substance, and reality itself will be canceled out. It never existed at all…
- Scatenato: Allegretto achieved this state by having his life ended, which forced him to exceed the boundaries of life and death.
- Infinite Durability: Allegretto was placed within a scenario above Planck Temperature, remaining unaffected.
- Infinite Scope: Allegretto demonstrated that he could easily cancel out the reality of infinite dimensions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of the reasons that Allegretto is known as "Kamikakushi" is because of his infinite speed. As a self-created entity, his imagination isn't necessarily bound by Omniversal categories. However, the reality behind his true speed has yet to be seen.
- The Anti-Equation is a principle behind the reality in which a continuous dividing descending hierarchy of Less than Nothingness is defined.
- Anti-Existence is an attribute that negates Names, Terms, and Essence. It possesses no anti-power or opposing principle, as definition itself is cancelled out by this.
- In order to finally defeat him - his essence, memory, timeline, and being had to be targeted at once and metaphysically erased.