|“Please; humbly accept our dearest apologies for taking you by force.”|
|Photo Novel|| Solecism,
Heir to the Stars: The Unwritten Chapters
|Height||Pataphysical Impossibility (appears 5'3)|
|Weight||Pataphysical Impossibility (appears 100 lbs.)|
|Eye Color||Appears Titanium White|
|Hair Color||Appears Star Sapphire|
|Birth Date||Pataphysical Impossibility|
|Love Interests||Pataphysical Impossibility|
Amy Christopher is a patacharacter that first appears in Solecism.
In Heir to the Stars: The Unwritten Chapters, she reappears with God's Will. She appears to stop the Birthday of Nothing and All Possibility. Although she fails, she later confronts the 6th Emerald Knight, by order of Jonathan Sword, to remove him from the story.
Powers and Abilities
Pataphysical Omniscience: Amy Christopher possesses a level beyond Meta-Omniscience.
Pataphysical Omnipresence: Amy Christopher possesses a level beyond Meta-Omnipresence.
Pataphysical Omnipotence: Amy Christopher possesses a level beyond Meta-Omnipotence.
- Amy Christopher stands before all targets, possessing every power that could be conceived in the Nothing and All; a total collection of totalities.
- Amy Christopher possesses powers that are immune to all alterations.
- Amy Christopher is beyond the actuality of the ultimate levels of strength, presence, intellect, etc.
- Amy Christopher is beyond possessing total control over her own existence.
- Amy Christopher possesses ultimate and total control, influence and possibility of all forces.
- Amy Christopher can control Absolute Probability. In fact, she is beyond the actuality and potentiality of all possibilities.
- Amy Christopher possesses complete control of all boundaries, and stands outside of all boundaries.
- Amy Christopher is able to create, manipulate, and/or erase all Concepts by just existing. Amy Christopher fully encompasses the cycles of existence (creation, existence, destruction).
- Amy Christopher is in full control of the page of the story she exists/not exists in, as Amy Christopher is absolutely invincible; possessing an existence that could not be stopped or reversed.
- On a scale of 0 to the absolute infinite, Amy Christopher is beyond the necessity, attributes, and categories of true omnipotence.
- Regardless of the limitations of the story, totality, ultimate ensemble, reality, timeline, dimension, plane, (alternate, micro, virtual, or pocket), realm; attributes, modes, or forms of nonexistence and existence ever mentioned or seen (and the infinite multiplicity amount never mentioned or seen or even conceived of yet…), Amy Christopher is (personally, transpersonally, and impersonally) beyond the necessity of Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience, Omnificent, Omniarch, Omnicompetent, Omnifarious and Omnilock (within every fiction, nonfiction, transfiction, meta-fiction, fan fiction, personal fiction, and impersonal fiction).
- Amy Christopher is magnitudes and levels beyond all-encompassing in power.
- In every form of history, meta-history, personal history, impersonal history, levels of infinity, and beyond All, The All, and THE ALL (meta-truth), Amy Christopher has been shown to have full all-encompassing power over everything that has been created in the fictional, non-fictional, meta-fictional, trans-fictional, fan-fictional, personal fictional, and impersonal fictional realities (that anyone, everyone, and no one knows about).
- Amy Christopher has fully quantified all absolute infinite multiplicities.
- Amy Christopher is by definition the written, artistic, and full description a character with beyond total infinite power, possessing an infinite amount of feats and beyond.
- Amy Christopher is the absolute description of being able to do absolutely everything from before the alpha to after the omega to the most infinitesimal Pure Act.
- Amy Christopher is the description of ‘All’ actions; all “Acts.