|“You will never get stronger if I take it easy on you.”|
|Family||Christopher Sincere Pride (Husband)|
|Love Interests||Christopher Sincere Pride|
|Affiliation||Christopher Sincere Pride|
Ashtwilight first appears in the series Solecism. She is the wife and one of the eighteen ultimate soulmates of the main protagonist: Christopher Sincere Pride. Being that she is his wife, she is the only one that calls him by his real name.
Ashtwilight makes her first appearance in the sixth volume of the Outer Road (Solecism III).
Ashtwilight appears alongside Christopher Sincere Pride, but it is during a training session between the two. Ashtwilight, obviously being stronger than her husband, is giving him a hard ways to go. The entire story revolves around Ashtwilight trying to make her husband stronger through battle, but he is unable to reach her existence. Even at his best, he could not reach her.
Ashtwilight's powers and abilities are at a level that she was able to effortlessly outmaneuver and defeat her husband, who was the pinnacle of Tier 8.
- Ashtwilight can snap her finger, creating an annihilation event that completely reached from below absolute 0 to beyond absolute infinity, unmaking the creation of her husband.
- Ashtwilight can snap her finger, unmaking a target's conceptual existence, and even deleting the root of the target's unwritten creation.
- Ashtwilight can divide a target's conceptual being on all levels of existence and nonexistence by a concept that is lower than absolute 0.
- Ashtwilight can cancel out a target's ability to unconsciously and consciously regenerate from less than nothingness.
- Ashtwilight can multiply the actions and willpower of a target by 0, resetting the event.
- Ashtwilight can emit a vibration that causes an irreversible metaphysical annihilation event, causing all possibilities (even those lower than a concept below absolute 0), potentialities, actualities, and continuums that links to the conception of a target, to cease to exist or to have ever existed. In actuality, it is the absolute metaphysical end of everything that identified as the target. It is not "the perfect end” because "after" this happens, nothing of the target ever existed. There was never a target to annihilate. There was never an end to the target since the target's beginning never existed.
- There is no Grand Principle of Creation that is linked with Ashtwilight, meaning that she is not linked in anyway to Creation, Possibility or Nothingness. She is not linked in anyway to THE ALL.
The omniscient narrator explained that the amount of effort and power that Ashtwilight uses is a notion momentously lower than below absolute 0, which was out of the reach of any imaginary or conceptual number. If she were to utilize even a fragment of effort or power that reached into any imaginary number scale, her husband (not only him, but All-Creation) would not stand even a percentage of a concept lower than below absolute zero of a chance.
Ashtwilight is one of Christopher Sincere Pride's ultimate soulmates.
Due to Sincere's unique existence, he possesses within him Seven Twin flames. These Seven Twin Flames are literally the other half of his soul. Each twin is a complete soul, not half a soul. This union of two completes each other, making them whole. Each one of Sincere's ultimate soulmates are synchronized with the 'frequency' of his entire existence. They are one with all of his essence. It's the Ultimate Union of Love.
She holds his "Consciousness", which is something that he removed from himself in order to protect himself.