The cast of Heir to the Stars: Dynamis.
This story takes place within the Second Floor of the Cosmic Ladder - Breakverse. The very concept of concept itself is on a higher stage. While there exists concepts that can be akin to that within the 1st Floor; there exists too much that is not. All categories and status of zenith have been surpassed. If you have given attention to the cosmic ladder and the rising power scale, the same aspects apply.
This story is meant to demonstrate what's beyond the zenith of power. It is a tournament forged to gather some very powerful characters in order to fight for supremacy. Because of the Floor in which this story takes place, everything is different from what is utilized from what you are used to reading.
Yukinori and Mirikka are brother and sister. They hail from a land of ice near the end of the universe. Yukinori's sister is very sick. She is on death's bed and has approximately 23 days left to live. After this, she will fade away into nothingness, having never existed at all. Not a single memory of her will be left. To Yukinori, his sister is his shield. His sister is his pillar of support, and his source of strength. She is also his conscious. Yukinori has been invited to the Dynamis Tournament to fight for rule over the universe. Yukinori has entered the tournament for an alternate reason, and that is to find the one who can cure his sister.
1. They hail from a land of ice near the end of the universe seems simple, but it is very not. Think of the cosmic ladder, and consider that they are on the 2nd Floor, meaning they exist on a level beyond Suggsverse (1st Floor). The structure is simple, and if you follow the ladder from the 1st Floor and work your way up to this Floor, and then on this level, you'd pretty much see where they are at. Another way to break this down is that if you think of a Universe, then Metaverse, then Teraverse, then Petaverse, the Exaverse, and then Zettaverse (This is where you finally encounter Supreme Beings that are Impassable as they are the apex of their Verse). However, the levels continue... Outside of the Continuum, The End of Infinity, The Interdimensional Rift, and the Omniverse (This where "Meta" Supreme Beings that possess a True Omnipotence beyond Omnipotence exist). However, that is just the stepping stone. You then have THE ALL, Regions, Cardinalities, and that which all of the former is within - The Allscape. While this seems massive, outside of the Allscape exists even more... This is all just a mere glimmer within the 1st Floor. Now, let's go into the 2nd Floor, where the setting of this story takes place - the Breakverse. At this point, the characters have exceeded the scope and magnitude of any zenith, power, scope, and etc presented in any possibility, totality, and nothingness (even these 3) within the 1st Floor, and beyond the levels before the Breakverse. However, just like the concept of a Multiverse, the Breakverse houses a system that echoes a mirror. While concepts like Universe, Infinity, Speed and etc exist, they are on the smallest level here. This story takes place on the smallest possible level within the Breakverse, but even the smallest possible level within the Breakverse... dominantly surpasses and transcends on every level and beyond every level and Floor before it...
2. Mirikka is ill, but it is an illness that exceeds Names, Terms, Essence, and Zenith.
3. 23 Days is a frame of reference and perspective outside of any possible and impossible scope - outside of any acausality retrocausality omnilock omnipresence meta-omniscient scope.
4. Yukinori is trying to find a "cure" but one would understand based off of my examples that he is beyond Omnipotence and beyond Omniscience by a large scope, correct? Well, now we are seeing a higher plane beyond planes, in which they will deal with familiar concepts encompassing a whole level definition beyond known and unknown definitions and scope.
God, the creator, sustainer, and the destroyer of existence have declared war over the universe. However, instead of just destroying everything, he created a tournament to establish someone to take the director's chair. The Tournament was going to contain the greatest powers in the universe all forced against each other in one-on-one combat until only one fighter remained. Every fighter was sent an invitation that invited them to the Old planet Earth.
1. This is one of my earlier stories where the term God was something of significant meaning. It IS NOT aligned with the 7 Glories.
2. Earth resembles this planet, but obviously on a vastly higher plane. If you want an example of how; take every existential and nonexistential “Verse” of every attribute, category, mode, possibility, potentiality, and theory within and outside of Possibility, Impossibility, Nothingness, and Totality - ever mentioned or seen (and above the absolute infinite multiplicity amount never mentioned, seen, or even conceived of yet…) of all of Fiction, all of Nonfiction, all of Transfiction, all of Fanfiction, all of Metafiction, all of Hyperfiction, all of Patafiction, all Interfiction, all of Personal fiction, all of Impersonal Fiction, all Literacy Genres (encompassing Narrative Causality that we are all stories) and all of ∀Fiction – on every single personal, impersonal, and transpersonal level... and all of this would be less than 0 in comparison to the Earth within this story.
As the Tournament fighters from all across the universe gathered to the battlegrounds, a specific fighter walks into the arena with a cold breeze that shivered the world. The glare in his eyes could make even the Devil himself quiver. His name is Yukinori Fubuki, and he is where his story begins...
1. The Devil is literally referring to The Silver Devil.
All items (12)