|“Do you believe that you can honestly stop the one who turns your wheel?”|
|Eye Color||Ultimately Inapplicable (can appear green)|
|Hair Color||Ultimately Inapplicable (can appear red)|
|Birth Date||Ultimately Inapplicable|
|Status|| Ultimately Transcendent,
Divine Ground, Pure Act, Possibility/Potentiality and Actuality
|Gender||Ultimately Inapplicable (appears Female)|
|Family|| Fate, Destiny, Necessity, Ragnarök,
Christopher Sincere Pride (Husband)
|Love Interests||Christopher Sincere Pride|
|Affiliation||Honest, Anánkē, Christopher Sincere Pride|
Moiraé makes her first appearance in the fifth volume of Solecism III.
Moiraé appears to halt Bryan Williams on his journey to truth. Bryan explains that the world isn’t the way that he wants it. He just wants chaos and harmony to exist in order to create balance. He never wanted one to truly persist. He sought her and her group out because he felt like the Gods had turned their back on the world. He appeared to put an end to the Gods.
Moiraé later meets with Christopher Sincere Pride, who is being rather mean to her. He then reveals that he has been unable to use his manipulation over probability because she hasn't allowed him to. She did this simply because he wasn't talking to her. She then reveals that the two are trans-dimensionally married; ultimately bound together.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Moiraé is the actuality and potentiality of All. Through her will, all modes of existence and nonexistence are conceived as a series of things arranged in an ascending order, and act at once crowned and created by Moiraé, who alone is pure act.
- Moiraé is the Absolute Perfection; the root behind pure action. Created beings have potentiality that is not actuality, imperfections, as well as perfection. Only Moiraé is simultaneously all that ALL can be, infinitely real and infinitely perfect. `I am who I am` could only be Moiraé.
- The attributes of Moiraé or the operations of Moiraé are really identical with Her essence, and Her essence includes essentially Her existence and nonexistence.
- In created beings, the state of potentiality precedes that of actuality; before being realized, a perfection must be capable of realization. Moiraé exists before actuality, preceding potentiality. Moiraé orchestrates all modes of change and unchanging states. For in order to change, a thing must be acted upon, or actualized; change and potentiality presupposes. Moiraé decides the potentiality and the actuality of all states, including nonexistent states.
- Moiraé is changeless because change means passage from influence to act, and Moiraé is without beginning and end, since these demand change. Matter and form are necessary to the understanding of change, for change requires the union of that which becomes.
- Before a created being can act, all actions and their will are reset to 0 in her presence.
Moiraé is one of Christopher Sincere Pride's ultimate soulmates.
In order for Sincere to protect himself, he discarded his entire being. He split himself into eighteen pieces, giving one of his ultimate soulmates a piece of himself to eternally and permanently hold. The visual and mental representation of Christopher Sincere Pride is actually none of him, for he is truly broken into eighteen fragments.
Due to Sincere's unique existence, he possesses within him Seven (a transconceptual version of the number) Twin flames. These Seven Twin Flames are literally the other half of his soul. Each twin is a complete soul, not half a soul. This union of two completes each other, making them whole. Each one of Sincere's ultimate soulmates are synchronized with the 'frequency' of his entire existence. They are one with all of his essence. It's the Ultimate Union of Love.
She holds his "Possibility/Probability", which is something that he removed from himself in order to protect himself. It is also because of her that he can freely manipulate probability and possibility. Of course, because of who and what she is, it's no wonder.