|“You bore me with your theatrics.”|
|Photo Novel||Like Yesterday...|
|Physiology||Pataphysical Quantum Uncertainty|
|Hair Color||Electric crimson|
|Age||Older than any conceptual theory of dimension|
Revive Darkness is an anomaly with no records within Possibility and Nothingness.
Revive Darkness makes her first appearance in Book 2 of Like Yesterday... It is in Book 5 where she finally takes center stage. She introduces the story to her daughter Sen, whom she is scolding.
To be written...
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Revive Darkness can literally reject the "Objective" and "Subjective" Consciousness of a phenomena. She can lock-on to the natural consciousness through her perception of the 'ultimate reality'. With this, she can self-manage, put to sleep, and remove the hidden potential within a target.
- She can downgrade a higher state of being into its most base level.
- Cosmic De-empowerment: She can de-empower phenomena from its cosmic force.
- Rejection of Awareness: She can remove one's mind from their link to the Psionic Plane.
- She can remove a target's Supernatural Condition; eliminating physical, spiritual and mental perfection.
- This profile only covers Book 5.