|“We have been asked to do away with you.”|
|Photo Novel|| Solecism,
Heir to the Stars: The Unwritten Chapters
|Height||Pataphysical Impossibility (appears 6'3)|
|Weight||Pataphysical Impossibility (appears 245 lbs.)|
|Eye Color||Appears Titanium Ruby|
|Hair Color||Appears Illuminating Black Silver|
|Birth Date||Pataphysical Impossibility|
|Love Interests||Pataphysical Impossibility|
Yurri Deception is a patacharacter that first appears in Solecism.
In Heir to the Stars: The Unwritten Chapters, he reappears with God's Will. He appears to stop the Birthday of Nothing and All Possibility. Although he fails, he later confronts the 6th Emerald Knight, with orders to remove him from the story.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Pataphysical Omniscience: Yurri Deception possesses a level beyond Meta-Omniscience.
Pataphysical Omnipresence: Yurri Deception possesses a level beyond Meta-Omnipresence.
Pataphysical Omnipotence: Yurri Deception possesses a level beyond Meta-Omnipotence.
- Yurri Deception stands before all targets, possessing every power that could be conceived in the Nothing and All; a total collection of totalities.
- Yurri Deception possesses powers that are immune to all alterations.
- Yurri Deception is beyond the actuality of the ultimate levels of strength, presence, intellect, etc.
- Yurri Deception is beyond possessing total control over his own existence.
- Yurri Deception possesses ultimate and total control, influence and possibility of all forces.
- Yurri Deception can control Absolute Probability. In fact, he is beyond the actuality and potentiality of all possibilities.
- Yurri Deception possesses complete control of all boundaries, and stands outside of all boundaries.
- Yurri Deception is able to create, manipulate, and/or erase all Concepts by just existing. Yurri Deception fully encompasses the cycles of existence (creation, existence, destruction).
- Yurri Deception is in full control of the page of the story he exists/not exists in, as Yurri Deception is absolutely invincible; possessing an existence that could not be stopped or reversed.
- On a scale of 0 to the absolute infinite, Yurri Deception is beyond the necessity, attributes, and categories of true omnipotence.
- Regardless of the limitations of the story, totality, ultimate ensemble, reality, timeline, dimension, plane, (alternate, micro, virtual, or pocket), realm; attributes, modes, or forms of nonexistence and existence ever mentioned or seen (and the infinite multiplicity amount never mentioned or seen or even conceived of yet…), Yurri Deception is (personally, transpersonally, and impersonally) beyond the necessity of Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience, Omnificent, Omniarch, Omnicompetent, Omnifarious and Omnilock (within every fiction, nonfiction, transfiction, meta-fiction, fan fiction, personal fiction, and impersonal fiction).
- Yurri Deception is magnitudes and levels beyond all-encompassing in power.
- In every form of history, meta-history, personal history, impersonal history, levels of infinity, and beyond All, The All, and THE ALL (meta-truth), Yurri Deception has been shown to have full all-encompassing power over everything that has been created in the fictional, non-fictional, meta-fictional, trans-fictional, fan-fictional, personal fictional, and impersonal fictional realities (that anyone, everyone, and no one knows about).
- Yurri Deception has fully quantified all absolute infinite multiplicities.
- Yurri Deception is by definition the written, artistic, and full description a character with beyond total infinite power, possessing an infinite amount of feats and beyond.
- Yurri Deception is the absolute description of being able to do absolutely everything from before the alpha to after the omega to the most infinitesimal Pure Act.
- Yurri Deception is the description of ‘All’ actions; all “Acts.